Watch NBC Live Stream: President Donald Trump Inauguration
Official Trump Inauguration Live Stream
The full schedule for the Presidential Inauguration of Donald Trump has been released. Donald Trump will officially become the President of the United States on Jan 20, 2017. Beginning Thursday, Jan. 19 and concluding on Saturday, President Donald Trump will have a busy inaugural weekend. You can watch all of the live streaming events in the video player above, as well as check in with Fox News for the latest news coverage. Donald Trump will become president when he takes the Oath of Office during the swearing in ceremony at 11:30 a.m. ET. Make sure to tune in and not miss it. (Note, as each event takes place and shifts from live streaming video to on-demand video, the video will be updated and added to this article.)
Here is a full lineup of inaugural events awaiting President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.
Thursday, Jan. 19, 2017
- 3 p.m. ET: President-Elect Donald J. Trump attends a wreath-laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery in honor of those who sacrificed their lives for the country. You may watch soon-to-be President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence at the wreath-laying ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery in the video player below.
- 4 p.m. ET: President Donald Trump and family attend the “Make America Great Again” Celebration, concert and thank you tour with speech. The event is at the Lincoln Memorial and the concert includes performances by the rock group 3 Doors Down and Toby Keith. You may watch the full video as it was live streamed by ABC News. The concert was free for those in Washington, D.C to attend and the soon-to-be President Donald Trump begins his speech at 1:55:52. (Just click play, there is no thumbnail image for the video.)
Photos from the “Make America Great Again” concert and tour.
- 7:30 p.m. ET: President-Elect Donald Trump and Vice President-Elect Mike Pence attend a candlelight dinner at Washington D.C.’s Union Station. You may watch a video report from the dinner in the video player below.
Friday, Jan. 20, 2017 Inauguration Day Full Schedule of Events as President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence Take Office
(note, as these events switch from live streaming online and broadcast on TV, the article will be updated with photos and on-demand videos)
- The day begins with a family breakfast at the Blair House as is the tradition. They will have prayer time and begin the events for the day.
- 8:30 a.m. ET: The elected President Donald Trump and his family will attend early morning prayer services at St. John’s Episcopal Church.
- 9:30 a.m. ET: President Barack Obama and First Lady Michele Obama will join with President Elect Donald Trump and soon-to-be First Lady Melania Trump for morning coffee at the White House. This will be a time where the presidents and their wives have a social moment together before the official swearing-in ceremony and before Donald Trump takes the Oath of Office. President Obama and President-Elect Donald Trump will travel together to the Capitol where the swearing-in ceremony will take place.
- 11:30 a.m. ET: Swearing In Ceremony at the Capitol: Beginning at 11:30 a.m., all eyes will be on the Capitol as the official swearing-in ceremony begins. There will be music, past presidents, celebrities and politicians in attendance. President-elect Donald Trump has invited his personal pastor Paula White-Cain to attend the swearing-in ceremony. The ceremony leads up to the Oath of Office and Donald Trump officially becoming the President of the United States of America (POTUS).
- 12 p.m. ET: President-Elect Donald Trump and Mike Pence Take the Oath of Office: At approximately noon, Jan. 20, 2017, President-Elect Donald Trump and Vice President-Elect Mike Pence will take the Oath of Office and become the new President and Vice President of the United States. President Trump will deliver an Inaugural address. After the Oath of Office, President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will officially depart the Capitol and resume their new lives as former POTUS and FLOTUS.
- Luncheon (approximate time early afternoon) After President Trump is sworn in, he and Vice President Mike Pence will attend a luncheon where they will be welcomed by government officials.
- Review of Armed Forces: Following the luncheon, President Obama will review the Armed Forces. These times will be approximate.
- Inaugural Parade Leading President Trump and Vice President Pence to the White House: The Inaugural Parade will take place with President Trump and Vice President Pence leading military personnel as they make their way to the White House. The parade will continue and the President and Vice President will enjoy the parade’s procession from their new location and President Trump’s new home.
- 7 p.m. ET Inaugural Ball: President Trump will attend two Inaugural balls held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. A third ball will be held for military personnel at the National Building Museum. President Trump will attend all three Inaugural balls.
Saturday, Jan. 21, 2016: Prayer Service and Inauguration End
- 10 a.m. ET: President Trump and Vice President Pence will attend the National Prayer Service at the Washington National Cathedral to invoke God’s blessing on their time in office. The prayer service is the official end of inauguration events.
Are you going to watch the inauguration of President-Elect Donald Trump live streaming online? Keep in mind that this article will be updated with the latest news, photos, and on-demand videos in real time. Stay with TV Witch for the latest coverage and online, live streaming news.
[Featured Image Fair Use/DonaldJTrump.com]